- 1. How long do they last?
They wear like aluminum. They stay on about 5 to 8 weeks.
- 2. Do they need any kind of grab?
- 3. What is the material?
Polyurethane, using Nanotechnology.
- 4. Does heat or cold effect them?
- 5. Can they be reset?
- 6. What about sizes?
One size fits all.
- 7. Is it better to glue or nail?
It is better to glue. When nailing use 4 nails on both sides and one in the center of the toe. Hammer all nails flush with the top of the shoe.
- 8. What is the main difference between Metal and the “NanoFlex” shoes?
Lameness Prevention! – Much more Blood Circulating – Better Gait! – More Speed! – Less labor More Comfort – NIGHT & DAY BETTER!!!
- 9. Are the “NanoFlex” shoes for ALL horses?
- 10. What about traction?
Our new shoes are designed to grip the hoof and stay on better than most any other shoe, while the bottom is like a sneaker, having excellent grip for better traction.
- 11. What did Mr. Ed say?
Thank you, it’s about time! These are GrrrREAT!!! Don’t tell Toni the Tiger that I stole his line… wehehehe!